Millstock Stainless Limited has supplied for many years Precision Ground Shafting which is used in many different applications including the Marine Industry. As a result of continued growth and ever increasing recognition of the quality that has been consistently supplied to the Marine industry over many years, in 2012 Millstock Stainless launched the Nauticalloy brand of Marine Propeller Shafting grades.
Nauticalloy Precision Ground Marine Propeller Shafting offers the following benefits:
- Sizes from 1” dia (25mm) to 8.1/2” dia (220mm)
- Straight to within 0.005” TIR*
- (*up to 80mm 0.005” – above aim for 0.010”)
- Lengths up to 15mtrs long
- Consistent surface quality(Better than 32 Cla)
- Cut to length service
- Number of different grades
- Made to order quantities
- Quick deliveries
- Third Party Marine Inspection & certification
Millstock Stainless has supplied hundreds of marine propeller shafting bars to our customers, who subsequently manufacture the finished marine shaft and our material has been used on many high profile builds including:
- Aussie Rules – built by Oceanfast for Greg Norman
- The Eclipse – built by Blohm and Voss for Roman Abramovich
- Ilona – built by the Pendennis shipyard for an unnamed American.